Comfortable and seaworthy, with a cruising range of 1050 nautical miles and a central raised driving station, she is ideal for slow cruises, favouring introspection on top of getting away from it all or leisure activities.
Grand Trawler 62
The Grand trawler 62 is the result of BENETEAU’s collaboration with Massimo Gino (Nauta Design) and Amedeo Migali (MICAD) and capitalize on the highly successful Swift Trawler range of practical, spacious boats, with a considerable cruising range, and put Groupe Beneteau’s experience in producing luxury boats to good use.
Watch the video
The Grand Trawler 62 have a distinctive displacement hull, developed by MICAD with the aim of improving their cruising range and efficiency, making it easier for owners to cast off on long-distance cruises. She is 18.95 meters long (62’) and has a hull beam of over 5 meters (16’5”). Designed for 6 to 8 people on board (+ crew), the boat has an impressive flybridge – one of the biggest on the market.
The interior spaces are spacious and well appointed. The galley can be completely enclosed. The VIP guest cabin in the bow has a considerable amount of headroom, so that you feel like you are in a hotel suite. Strikingly spacious inside, with volumes similar to much bigger yachts, and ingeniously designed, these large passagemakers also have enough space to comfortably house a crew. A satin wax finished wood, leather and elegant textiles make for a stylish interior and exterior, carefully designed by the experts at Nauta Design. The midship owner suite, makes clever use of the maximum beam, so that you really feel like you are staying in a hotel suite
Functional elegance and minimalist decoration, simple and harmonious lines, the design is voluntarily open, creating an atmosphere of peaceful calm on board.
Join us for an extraordinary visit.
ALL ABOARD FOR A UNIQUE CRUISE!
This passagemaker is over 18 metres long and designed for long-distance cruises. She has an excellent range, her spaces are elegant and practical in equal measure, and there is lots of room aboard.
TIME, A TRULY UNIVERSAL LUXURY
Today, having time has become a real luxury – additional time to spend with family and friends. Nauta, the interior designer of this new boat, has created a subtle balance by creating large social spaces, alongside very comfortable private spaces.
SPACE AND COMFORT
The stylish interior cleverly incorporates the practical features our Trawler customers have grown to love. The generous volume of the hull has been used to good effect to create bright airy spaces. Inside, the quality of the cabinetwork, as well as the supple leathers and various textiles enhance the feeling of elegance.
A connected boat
The mobile application, Seanapps, and its onboard unit lets you view the status of the boat's various systems (battery charge, fuel or water tank levels, maintenance scheduling) via your smartphone, as well as planning your route or reviewing your sailing status using your mobile phone.
28 500 kg
Air Draught Max
2 x 511 US Gal
2 x 1 935 L
222 US Ga US Gal
Max. engine power
2 x 730 HP
2 x 730 CV
Flybridge / Foredeck
- Wide sidedecks leading to a large sunpad with adjustable headrests, bow seat and generous fender bins
- Well appointed helm station with two pilot seats, sunpad forward, L-shaped seating to port and stairs leading to the interior
- Large U-shaped seat with folding table for eight
- The L-shaped wetbar is well organized & inward facing allowing great social interaction
- The aft part of the flybridge is a great space with the possibility of installing two sun loungers and an optional tender crane
- Flybridge T-top available with sliding sunroof, aft bimini & solar panels
- The bathing platform area features a proper swim ladder with handles, an aft facing step/seat with the option of tenderlift with integrated transform steps
- The large well protected sidedecks, galley and helm sidedoors, bulwark gates, internal and external stairs to flybridge all make for safe and easy circulation
- The central raised pilot station allows commanding views with relaxing chaise to port and option co-pilot seat for pleasant passagemaking
- Functional and fully equipped galley that can be separated from the living space
- The saloon features a spacious and comfortable U-shaped saloon with sea view. An optional starboard sofa provides even more conviviality
- Comfortable dining area for eight with transform table and folding chairs which stow creating great space when not in use
- The well protected open plan aft cockpit with transparent pushpit featuring super wide transom gates to the bathing platform all create the beautiful “terrace to the sea”
Lower deck - 3 cabin layout
- The amidships full beam owner's cabin features plentiful storage with portside vanity desk and spacious en-suite
- The forward VIP cabin with island bed angled to starboard allows great views with en-suite
- 3rd cabin with twin beds come with infill to create double and features a private door to day head
- Dual use toilet & shower facilities separated from crew cabin
- For geographical autonomy totally separate air conditioning & heating systems can be installed.
Lower deck - 4 cabins layout
- In place of amidships owners cabin this area is configured with port & starboard guest cabins featuring wardrobe, twin beds with infill to create double with shared lobby access to bathroom.
- Note with this four cabin layout the forward VIP guest cabin & en-suite becomes the owner space.
All Trawler newsnews
With teams for sea trials, financing, customization, events, an after-sales service, and a network of dealers worldwide, BENETEAU delivers the help and expertise every boat owner needs throughout his boating life maintaining an enduring customer relationship.
Other models in the range
Swift Trawler 35
11.29 m / 37’0’’
4.03 m / 13’3’’
Swift Trawler 41 Sedan
13.43 m / 44’1’’
4.25 m / 13’11’’
Swift trawler 41 Fly
13.43 m / 44’1’’
4.25 m / 13’11’’
Swift Trawler 48
14.74 m / 48’4’’
4.5 m / 14’9’’